[Tagging] leisure=garden

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:09:13 UTC 2013

2013/12/6 Masi Master <masi-master at gmx.de>

> I think we don't should tag something at a private (really private) ground
> in a residential (except the house, entrance and way to it).
> IMO we don't need any private things like swimmingpools, ways, trees,
> sandboxes or playgrounds at the backyard in the OSM database.

-1
What is the argument for putting the house, the entrance and the private
way then? IMHO we can map private trees, and I also like to map private
swimming pools. Of course you can map private fences, walls etc., and why
not map a private waterway? Making an evaluation in which areas of the
cities there are private pools and in which there aren't might lead to
interesting results for instance.

cheers,
Martin