[Tagging] leisure=garden

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Fri Dec 6 12:26:18 UTC 2013

I agree with Martin. Also the fact that an object (parking, garden,
swimming pool) is private is in itself useful information for the general
public. You might for example see a parking or garden on aerial imagery,
and wonder if it's possible to go there.

Related question: if someone decides to pave their backyard, is it still a
garden?

-- Matthijs