[Tagging] leisure=garden

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:20:11 UTC 2013

> Am 06/dic/2013 um 13:39 schrieb cracklinrain <cra_klinrain at gmx.de>:
>
> Well, I would say a stone garden without plants is probably still a
> garden. But an area made of concrete is still a (small) yard or else. If
> it's too strange it should be tagged as artwork maybe.
>
> But by definition it seems that the aspect of existing plants is important.

it will be decided by the mapper on occasion.
 I have seen some quite unusual gardens with very few plants, but generally you'd expect them in a garden (something could be a garden and a piece of art or design at the same time). Also zen gardens which AFAIK are mostly pebbles rather than lawn, will still have some tree (or bonsaii tree).

cheers,
Martin