[Tagging] leisure=garden

bulwersator bulwersator at zoho.com
Fri Dec 6 15:48:46 UTC 2013

For example to render view of city from OSM data also data about private gardens, trees, swimming pools etc are necessary.

---- On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 04:26:18 -0800 Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote ----

I agree with Martin. Also the fact that an object (parking, garden, swimming pool) is private is in itself useful information for the general public. You might for example see a parking or garden on aerial imagery, and wonder if it's possible to go there.
 Related question: if someone decides to pave their backyard, is it still a garden?
 -- Matthijs