[Tagging] leisure=garden

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Dec 6 23:11:54 UTC 2013

IMHO the whole area may be a residential area, and residential includes
residential highways, houses, small parks and much more,
But I wouldn't say the whole area is a garden, so a garden should only
be tagged where there is a garden or mainly a garden.
In addition a single garden is a single garden, while a residential area
may consists of several blocks.
Two gardens are two gardens and should be mapped as two objects in OSM,
I think.

regards
Peter