[Tagging] Security Gate Post/Cabin

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:20:49 UTC 2013

> Am 08/dic/2013 um 19:36 schrieb Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk>:
> The English term would be a police box (police_box).

thank you.

My suggestion is to use building for the structure. Maybe we can add more tags later regarding the capabilities (e.g. "capacity"(?) for the amount of people that have a place in it (rather than the number of those who fit in it for a chat), or tags regarding the function ((traffic) surveillance and/or control)).


More information about the Tagging mailing list