[Tagging] [Imports] IENC of the German WSV

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:58:34 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Malcolm Herring
<malcolm.herring at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Anyway, this thread is about the import, not the tagging! I know that we all
> love to argue about tags, but this is best done in the tagging list.

Yes, what is the best tag for "wifi" or "toilets" can be discussed in
the tagging list. But doubling tags and elements for the same feature
is unwelcome. The argument about simplifying db queries in a possible
third party app is not valid. We don't do that for toilets in mall or
supermarkets or atm's in banks or cantines in university campus. Why
it should be suddently different for harbours ? because the
information comes from an import ?

Pieren