[Tagging] how to tag a terrace?

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:10:51 UTC 2013

I think there should be a big "building=yes" polygon over the terrace and
the mansion attached to it (or building=mansion or whatever). Then put a
polygon over just the terrace, and tag it building:part=terrace. There are
21 of them in the database right now:

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/building%3Apart=terrace

Janko