[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC 2 - Gambling

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 14:00:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I confirm shop that sell lottery tickets are very common in some countries,
eg in Haiti. I uploaded one of my personal photo:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Lottery_haiti_bolet.JPG

I put as a caption:
This picture shows a lottery shop in Haiti, called "bolet". This kind of
shop only proposes lottery. Even if some of them have a "Bank" mention
(like this one), they are not banks, only lotteries.

Sincerely,

Severin