[Tagging] Resorts

Дмитрий Киселев dmitry.v.kiselev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:28:52 GMT 2013

> There is a tag leisure=beach_resort
> http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=beach_resort

In wiki beach resort described as manageable beach. But beach offtenly
takes a small part of whole resort territory.

> if your resort is not at the beach I'd suggest to use a different tag
> (maybe propose something like leisure=winter_sports_resort,
> health_resort, ...)

Sometimes I can't chouse one from that list
health_
winter_sports_
horse_riding_
alpine_
some_other_increadible_inposible_type_of_

Why not generic resort and if resort type known + resort=ski;health ?

> I don't like landuse=resort very much, IMHO it would be better to have
> a more generic value for landuse (maybe landuse=tourism?
> landuse=recreation?)

I'am afraid that landuse=recreation will be conflicts with
landuse=recreation_ground (as I can understand
landuse=recreation_ground is totaly different thing)
landuse=tourism -- m.b.