[Tagging] Amenity=shelter for field shelter?

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:06:32 GMT 2013

Sorry, but the picture is not a stable.  It is, in the UK, a field shelter.  The other problem with mapping some of these is they are often designed to be mobile to get round planning rules.  The image is a mobile version.  There have been previous discussions on this, so you might want to search on the mail group.

I'm not sure I'd map this mobile type as it will probably/should move in the next year!

Dudley

Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

Are they not stables? Am not sure about amenity, that implies public use.
I would suggest building = stable.

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9