[Tagging] Grades for obstacle=vegetation

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Feb 9 00:59:18 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm not interest in this as:
1. It's far too detailed. There are much better thing I can spend my
time mapping.
2. It's too variable. The different seasons, whether the farmer has gone
down the lane with his hedge trimmer etc.etc.

Sorry; I guess that's not what you wanted to here, but I think tagging
should be a simple as possible & it appears a few users are going esoteric.

Cheers
Dave F.