[Tagging] As the crow flies

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:10:06 UTC 2013

I'm not entirely sure I understood your question, but you shouldn't map
non-ways. Routers could be developed that route through non-ways, if there
is no cliff or something else in the way. A router could route along the
contour lines, to make the hike through forest easier. But if there is no
path, don't map it.

Janko Mihelić