[Tagging] Status des Tag:amenity=nursing_home

Clay Smalley claysmalley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:12:39 UTC 2013

Just an English translation so this issue will get more publicity :)
----

Just now, I looked at this site:
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/DE:Tag:amenity=nursing_home
Here, it's written that the attribute has the "approved" status. When I
take a look at the English version, I get this status: "in use". This page
references the original proposal page (
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Nursing_home). On this page the
attribute has the status "abandoned (inactive)". This is a very strong
contradiction. Can anyone share with me which status is correct? How did
this difference came about?