[Tagging] Source tag - deprecated for use on objects?

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Thu Jan 3 08:07:30 GMT 2013

Am 02.01.2013 18:16, schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
> +1, the smaller (and more sorted by kind of change action) changesets
> get, the better the chance that the following mapping will understand
> easily what it is about. There is really no point in grouping
> different kinds of edits in the same set of changes, just because you
> happen to do them at the same time.

Sometimes I see e.g. a restaurant just by driving by.

Mapping at home
- I draw a building outline from Bing
- add amenity and name from survey
- add address info from internet research (depending on my own memory)

And you really think I will add that in 3 (three!) different changesets?

Regards
Georg