[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - toilets:wheelchair=yes, no

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Jul 2 04:53:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Holger Dieterich
<mail at holger-dieterich.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please vote for my first feature proposal:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/toilets:wheelchair
>
> I'm happy that I got quite some feedback in the past two weeks (thanks!
> See all on the corresponding talk page) and it's now ready to be decided on.

And comments are still open on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:amenity%3Dtoilets
Which adds:

   - toilets:position=* one or more of seated, squat, urinal (e.g.
   "seated;urinal" if the facility supports both use positions).
   - toilets:disposal=flush         toilets that move waste away from
   immediate area using a liquid (usually water).
   - toilets:disposal=pitlatrine   waste falls into a lined or unlined pit.
   - toilets:disposal=chemical    waste falls into a lined pit filled with
   a chemical.
   - toilets:disposal=bucket       waste is placed in a bucket which is
   removed by hand for disposal.