[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=pasture

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 22:18:50 UTC 2013

Hi

Are you sure it is a meadow and not "unimproved pasture"?  We have a field locally that has a variety of grass types, flowers etc.  Horses generally graze in it but sometimes there are cows but only for a few weeks in the year.  It would seem to fit into the definition of a meadow used by some mappers but when I queried this with a landscape expert they told be it was "unimproved pasture" and not a meadow.

Regards

Dudley