[Tagging] tagging of "sticker"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:16:31 UTC 2013

2013/7/5 Shu Higashi <higa432 at gmail.com>

> The concept of Heart Barrier Free Project is different from Wheelmap.
> (I'm an ambassador of Wheelmap.org in Japan and talked on this with
> Raul and Chris - the developer of wheelmap.org - several weeks ago.)
> Wheelmap.org's evaluation criterias are phisical ones.
> On the other hand, Heart Barrier Free Project's evaluation criteria is
> very subjective.

Another idea might be to tag this as kind of "award" if there is an
institution that controls who is allowed to put this sticker on his door.
E.g. award:heartbarrierfree=yes
see here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Awards_and_ratings
This proposal was "rejected", but that's not a real problem, just read why
it was rejected and evaluate if the raised issues really do pose a problem
to tagging and if not, use it ;-)

cheers,
Martin