[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bakery,confectionery

Murry McEntire murry.mcentire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:18:59 UTC 2013

The proposal talk page has been rather inactive, a bit more discussion
happening on the mailing list. I would like comment on the Additional tags
section of the talk page where tags such as
site_produced=yes/all/most/some/few/no, outlet=yes/commercial/local/no,
artisan=yes/all/most/some/few/no are looked at as possible tags.
Some of the other discussion makes me lean toward a mixed and baked on site
for the site_produced tag with an understanding the artisan tag is the made
from scratch indicator; but would like feedback and perhaps other ways made
from scratch, mixed on site, baked on site, finish baked on site, etc.
should be distinguished.

After looking at an artisan tag for bakery, I'm wondering if I should use
just two confectionery types of sweets and chocolates (dropping
artisan_sweets) and adding an additional artisan tag to that page (with a
slightly changed definition to drop the bakery specific examples)?

On the main page of the proposal, I have updated the proposed new article
pages with the right-side sidebar in common use on other pages.

Murry