[Tagging] Childcare Tag

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:35:56 UTC 2013

Am 09.07.2013 17:35, schrieb alyssa wright:
Hey Alyssa

> I'm new to this proposed tagging process etc, but I wanted to know what
> happened with this childcare tag proposal?
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/childcare2.0

I really do not see any major changes to the rejected version 1 in 2011:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/childcare

My main concern is that deprecating amenity=kindergarden will not
work/be accepted and that it is not flexible enough, e.g. you can not
use it with other amenities.

Best would be to find a better key or prekey to get it working.

If you want to read the discussions please have a look at the archive:

version 1: spring 2011
version 2: may and june 2013

Cheers
fly