[Tagging] foot=yes or bicycle=yes on track without other limitations?

Ronnie Soak chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:41:05 UTC 2013

Yes, highway=path or =track normally allow foot access by default.
You can still add the foot=yes tag to show that you have actively verified
the fact that indeed access is granted on that way.
For example when other ways around have foot=no or the Bing layer looks
like it's not accessible etc...

Regards,
Chaos