[Tagging] leisure=swimming_pool for the pool or the complex?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:32:29 UTC 2013

On 22/lug/2013, at 11:30, SomeoneElse <lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk> wrote:

> I'd ignore the wiki and look at what people have actually mapped using something like Overpass or an XAPI service.

-1, it is not practical to look at 290.000 occurences with overpass or xapi, so this won't give you anything representative. IMHO there should be a definition in the wiki what a tag is about so you don't have to guess.

My personal interpretation is to use the tag on the pool itself, but I'm mostly using it for private pools, and one might argue if this interpretation was correct, what was the tag for a public swimming pool (and area around it).

cheers,
Martin