[Tagging] leisure=swimming_pool for the pool or the complex?

Ronnie Soak chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:29:50 UTC 2013

I used to tag the area as leisure=water_park and the pools within as
leisure=swimming_pool (with sport = swimming for those that are deep and
long enough for competitive swimming).
Usually there are other things withing the area like leisure=playground or
leisure=pitch.

I found no suitable tag to represent the grass area that is usually used to
lay down around the pool, sun-bath, play or make a small picnic. Neither
landcover nor landuse seem to fit.

regards,
Chaos