[Tagging] new tagging scheme for detailed information.

amrit karmacharya amrit.im at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:33:17 UTC 2013

Dear Janko Mihelic
We found building:year in one wiki and the start_date is recommended for
historical mapping. Our values are not the start_date but probably
end_dates.

wiki on beds states its for hotel, but so is the rooms. we shall switch to
beds, roof:material, roof:shape.

Dear fly
We use operator in the buildings which are inside the facility boundary. we
have followed the school, hospitals tagging wiki.

we have not used social_facility as amenity and building covers them all.

we will post a wiki after this, that is why we want our work to be
standarized.

Dear Tobias Knerr
We fully agree with using lower case and singular forms of tags.
OT means operation theater, we will use the full form
we will change building:condition to physical_condition

we would like suggestion on using lower case in building:structure. lower
case confirms to standard but title case is easier o read.