[Tagging] Underground power lines in tunnel

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Jun 7 14:54:06 UTC 2013

If you look at my entire message, I did point out that vertical clearance was an attribute of the ways, not the bridge.  How should the vertical clearance from the bridge to the water be tagged, and how do you tag what height of water was the reference point?  If the water level is high, there will be less room for watercraft to pass under the bridge.