[Tagging] JOSM style Land and Road Attributes

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:59:16 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I want to inform you of a new JOSM style specifically designed for road mapping:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles/Lane_and_Road_Attributes

It has been around for a while but until yesterday needed the "latest"
version of JOSM in order to work. I intend to update it from time to
time but it's already pushing the limits of a style so don't expect
too much.

Feedback is welcome, especially from countries with left-hand traffic,
as this is more or less untested. If you need help changing the
settings of the style to left-hand traffic please let me know.

Have fun,
Martin