[Tagging] Proposed relation give_way

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 14 15:11:38 UTC 2013

A good idea. Just thought I should mention the relation through_route, which is related to this, where the main road though a junction so that routers can give correct turn instructions, although none I know of support this.

Often the through route is not the straight ahead, so a turn is
often ignored by routers when joining or leaving via a road that has a give way.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9