[Tagging] Address and street name inside a private housing estate

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:41:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM, John F. Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com> wrote:

> If someone mails a letter to a person living in this estate, how is it addressed? Person's name, house number, private street name, estate name, etc.?  Person's name, house number without a street name, estate name, etc.?  Person's name followed immediately by the estate name?

Person's name,
house number, estate name,
place name (town, village)

For most address forms, I guess that the estate name is writen in the
field called "street name". Again, this is an exception case. I would
also accept the "full address" solution. But I wanted to know how it
is done somewhere else.

Pieren