[Tagging] place=neighbourhood

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:42:29 UTC 2013

On 30/03/2013 01:46, André Pirard wrote:

> So, I have sent them an e-mail, I made the requested comment
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:OSM_Inspector/Views/Places>
> on the appropriate discussion page

I don't know why they've done it this way, but they've created a section
within each wiki page itself entitled 'Discussion', and that's where
they seem to want you to post your comments/requests - not the Talk page
(confusingly called Discussion on the tab). So that would be here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Inspector/Views/Places#Discussion.

Frederik Ramm (frederik at remote.org) and Jochen Topf (jochen at remote.org)
sometimes post news about OSMI in OSM-Talk, so either that list, or
those specific email addresses, might be another way to get their attention.

--
Steve