[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -

wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.kuru at spamgourmet.com wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.kuru at spamgourmet.com
Wed May 1 18:10:03 UTC 2013

We already have that question on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/tree_shrine:
My answer was: "I would say for the same reason why
historic=wayside_cross is not a combination of historic=wayside_shrine
and landmark=cross (or man_made=cross) since they can look very similar
as well [...] I decided to go with a new attribute, because in my
country a wayside shrine is something masoned (~98% of the time), while
a tree shrine is an image hanging on or build into a tree"

If you don't mind please come over to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/tree_shrine
and tell me what you think (It's easier for me to do everything with the
wiki account)