[Tagging] Juice "restaurants"

Brian Wolford // HOT brian.wolford at hotosm.org
Wed May 8 18:25:10 UTC 2013

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/name=Jamba%20Juice
Right now there is a minor majority given to amenity=fast_food over cafe
for the worlds Jamba Juices.

Is the argument out there that juice and smoothies should be considered
food? Walk up, order at the counter food or drinks?

Perhaps going with fast_food, defining in cuisine, and using a seating=*
tag? Or should there be a separate tag for only food counters w/o seating
or a personal building?  Is it important to identify "fast_drinks" from
"fast_food" besides with the cuisine=* tag?

Brian