[Tagging] Recreation_ground (landuse vs leisure)

Rovastar rovastar at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 13:52:11 UTC 2013

I was going to enter a long rambling rant about this subject against the
anti-"mechanical edits" gang (part of the anti-import and anti-aerial
imagery groups)....it seems like some of them just like bad data and no
standards.

But a simple +1 to Tobias' comments. Crazy guidelines in the Mechanical Edit
Policy wiki. If everyone followed them no-one would ever edit a typo at all
(maybe that is the plan...)

I would also say the biggest issue I see here for the subject of
Recreation_ground (landuse vs leisure) is that the editors have different
standards. Surely we should be addressing that and getting the editors to
have consistent standards for this.