[Tagging] Fast Food Restaurants

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:33:33 UTC 2013

I'm looking at a picture of a restaurant, and asking the user what
type of establishment it is.  Because I'm not yet weighing tags, the
user has choices like "donut" and "donuts", and has no idea which to
pick.  I'm working on a way now to at least present the most likely
tag (based on taginfo).

Tac