[Tagging] [Power] sub_station vs substation

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Nov 3 13:48:29 UTC 2013

Hi Ole,

I actually sent this mail because the main mapnik map won't be updated
until the number of occurences of sub_station become low in tag-info.

I think that Bredy is right saying JOSM isn't updated too but they are
looking for icons to update presets.

Thus, people should move to substation and that's not bad to remind them to
do so.

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com