[Tagging] [Power] sub_station vs substation

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Sun Nov 3 14:11:09 UTC 2013

On 3 November 2013 13:48, François Lacombe
<francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:
> I actually sent this mail because the main mapnik map won't be updated until
> the number of occurences of sub_station become low in tag-info.

This is exactly one of the problems I was addressing in the discussion
'How to overcome lack of consensus'.

Mapnik won't be updated until the usage has changed, and the usage
won't changed until Mapnik has been updated. Therefore, it is
effectively impossible to change tags. I see that as a major problem.

-- Matthijs