[Tagging] give way and stop tag for ways

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:59:03 UTC 2013

My understanding is that a give_way node on a way should be placed such
that it is closer to the relevant intersection than it is to any other
intersection of that way. Thus, as long as you can work out (from this
proximity) which intersection it relates to, you have all the
information you need to handle it properly: it applies to traffic
passing that node heading towards the relevant intersection.

Steve