[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Gambling

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Mon Nov 11 18:15:49 UTC 2013

On 11 November 2013 18:02, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 17:50 +0100, fly wrote:

> I would agree here, playing for pleasure does need to be distinguished
> from gambling. Gambling will imply age restrictions on entry, whereas
> playing video games does not.

Under German regulation, games like pinball are only for over 18. So
in Germany, this distinction does not really make sense, but I can
imagine it does in other countries. What do we do with places offering
both?

Wikipedia does not distinguish between amusement arcades and video
arcades, by the way.

-- Matthijs