[Tagging] Bitcoin and Online shops

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 09:13:01 UTC 2013

2013/11/26 Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com>

> the problem is that lots of online businesses want to get on the map, and
> I don't know what tags to suggest. Should we invent something like
> office=online? Then it could be further specified with online:shop=clothes,
> online=pizza_delivery, or something like that.

"online" is very generic, my preference would be something slightly more
specific like "office=e-commerce" or "office=internet_service_provider",
etc (still leaving a lot of room for subtags). A pizza delivery would
hardly qualify as e-commerce (IMHO), regardless whether they use a
web-interface or a telephone to take your order.

cheers,
Martin