[Tagging] Bitcoin and Online shops

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:03:58 UTC 2013

Actually the problem is that most of these businesses adding themselves are
doing more harm than good.

1. Many users copy data from Google - There was even a video on coinmap
encouraging users to do so

2. There are many users who find the location via nominatim, which doesn't
add accuracy to our geocoding, it just makes it worse

3. Many of the businesses are entered incorrectly.

Overall, I wish coinmap had its own database.

- Serge