[Tagging] opening-hours off closed

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 16:05:29 UTC 2013

2013/11/28 André Pirard <A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com>

>  And now, probably in thanks for my contribution, my diagram was adorned
> with this:
>    [image: Warning] <http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/File:Ambox_warning_pn.svg>
>  The syntax diagram below had no proper discussion and vote, and
> conflicts with established tagging. *Don't use it!*
>
> It is obviously something very difficult to understand that a diagram
> translating an article needs no discussion nor vote but needs to be
> corrected to align with the obscure explanations by their gurus.  Else,
> it's the article itself that suffers from lack of discussion and vote. That
> remark still doesn't say what's wrong in the diagram.

Removed the inappropriate warning and added a hopefully neutral statement.
If something is wrong with the diagram everyone is invited to a) either fix
it or b) add a short note that some special/complex case isn't covered by
the simplified diagram and one should read the complete syntax.

Thanks to André for his contribution.