[Tagging] preproposal : internet webcam

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 20:02:33 UTC 2013

Why can we not have:

man_made=surveillance
surveillance:type=webcam
surveillance:zone=weather;traffic;scenic.....
url=http://....

The overarching category of man_made=surveillance is important because
no matter what the intention of a webcam it is pushing to the internet
and therefore there is no control on who sees it and what they use it
for, so you can't say it isn't surveillance because that's what it is.

This is in keeping with current usage and allows current renderers to
capture any newly added "webcams" without recoding.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me