[Tagging] preproposal : internet webcam

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 17:41:58 UTC 2013

man_made is "A tag for identifying man-made /(artificial)/ structures
added to the landscape." taken from the Wiki.

It's not just technical, and when you look at what is now included under
this bizarre heading: adit, clearcut, monitoring_station, pier,
snow_net, snow_fence, wastewater_plant, windmill, surveillance and
finally "works"!!?!?!?

Clearly, man_made has become a dumping ground for anything not natural
that we can't be bothered to tag somewhere else!

Man_made probably needs clearing up and surveillance probably shouldn't
be under it, however it is under it and none of that effects the
question of webcams.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me