[Tagging] Which map supports complete bridge rendering

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:28:44 UTC 2013

On 01.10.2013 07:30, Dave Swarthout wrote:
Hey Dave

> I'm a total newbie to OSM proposals and discussions like this one so let
> me apologize in advance for this off topic post.

First of all, please always start a new thread for a new issue and do
not reply on a mail about a different one. Otherwise some will even not
notice you mail cause not everyone is following every thread.

> I'm still following along but I'm wondering how a person will ever see
> this sort of detail in a map. I confess I mostly work on OSM so I can
> get detailed and correct maps for use in a Garmin GPS in the areas I
> live and work in, Alaska and Thailand primarily. I get all my maps from
> Lambertus at garmin.openstreetmap.nl <http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl>
> and while his rendering isn't perfect it serves my purposes well enough.

Well, you can always make your own map.
There are already a lot of different services for all kind of data [1].

> Can one of you suggest a site where I can see details like those you
> mention?

As this list is about tagging you might want to ask your question also
at talk at osm and/or local mailing lists for the areas.

Sorry, I do not know one but maybe someone else.

Cheers
fly

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Maps