[Tagging] Which map supports complete bridge rendering

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:05:37 UTC 2013

I have a feeling f4-group[1] will be the first one to render this data.
They have a great 3D map already, and have added SRTM data recently.
Bridges could be problematic though, because they interact with the
surrounding terrain.

OSM2World[2] is also a project that is quite promising.

[1] http://map.f4-group.com
[2] http://osm2world.org