[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting 2 - (automated_external_defibrillator)

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Wed Oct 2 13:54:24 UTC 2013

Looking at the page, and specifically at the images of AED devices in various locations, reminded me: In the US the instructions given to the lay person by the AED are in spoken English. I assume those in other countries will give verbal instructions in the local language. Should there be a language tag associated with the AED?

For what it is worth, I pulled out the training guide I received the other week as I went through my annual CPR/AED recertification and notice that they use "AED" without stating that it stands for "automated external defibrillator". :)

-Tod