[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting 2 - (automated_external_defibrillator)

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:03:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Tod Fitch <tod at fitchdesign.com> wrote:
> I assume those in other countries will give verbal instructions in the local language. Should there be a language tag associated with the AED?

Well... I guess it is usually translated into the local language. No
need for a special subtag in general.
Now, the question is for countries with multiple local languages like
e.g. Belgium. Either they have one defib per language or the whole
instructions are in two or more languages (long enough for victims to
die :-) or they have the possibility to choose the language at the
beginning ("press #1 for..."). I cannot say. It's up for them to
enhance the wiki if it is required.
But please, vote for the primary key first.

Pieren