[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting 2 - (automated_external_defibrillator)

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:14:50 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for refining this votation Pieren. Actually I think that "AED"
> (capital letters) should not even be proposed as we don't use capitalization
> in formal keys/values if not for country codes (to differentiate between
> countries and languages) and in imports by newbies (SCNR).

Capital letters is common to distinguish abbreviations to normal words
(it -> IT). Even wikipedia is using the capitals version in its title:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aed

I got this suggestion from someone else. I would not decide myself
which version has to be in the list or not. You can post your
arguments in the "vote" section itself and {{vote|no}}.

Pieren