[Tagging] Wind turbines: big and small

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:24:18 UTC 2013

2013/10/7 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>

> Please note, we have ele=* for elevation (ground level) and height=*
> (height of the object). So tagging a turbine on the roof you would have
> ele="elevation of building + height of building" and height would be
> little more than the diametre I guess.

Well, this is not completely clear. Why not: ele is the ground elevation (a
building is not "the ground"), so ele won't become the elevation of the
buildings roof, so when you tag a wind turbine on a building you would have
to add ele and building height and wind turbine height to get the upper top
of the wind turbine?

cheers,
Martin