[Tagging] Consolidating tags for building attributes

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Mon Oct 7 23:28:16 UTC 2013

I don't see the use of multipolygon relations in this manor in the wiki. Nor have I noticed it in use in the areas that I have edited. Nor do I recall answers suggesting using multiple multipoloygons on the help site.

Is this a common technique that I have somehow missed?

Thanks!
Tod

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.