[Tagging] Consolidating tags for building attributes

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 23:10:07 UTC 2013

> Am 08/ott/2013 um 00:48 schrieb fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
>
> Think your values would fit with
> simple operator=* and if you want to separate the operator of the
> building from the operator of the amenity I think operator:amenity would
> be better

you should not use amenity and building on the same object, even if the geometry is the same you will get ambiguities. Better use a distinct object for the building and one for the hospital, and you will not need operator:amenity or building:name or tags like that, instead you can use name, operator, etc. on the object they belong to (use a multipolygon relation to reuse polygon geometry).

cheers,
Martin